The new 35m x 17.5m 3G playing surface is ideal for :
• Sports Clubs
• Social Bookings
• Corporate Events
• Children's Parties
• Kids Parties
• Soccer Schools
• 5/6/7-a-side Leagues
• Private Meetings
• Activity Classes
• Toddler soccer (3-5)
• Mini soccer (5-8)
• One on one coaching
Parents can relax with a coffee in the viewing gallery which offers great views over the entire arena.
Our comfortable meeting room can host anything from business meetings to kids parties or summer schemes.
Top of the range changing facilities are available with five showers while energy levels can be restored thanks to the range of vending machines on offer.
Secure, off-street parking is available on site.
Our Sports Floor
Our sports floor is designed with FIFA 3G artificial turf surface uses sand
and rubber infill. Designed with FIFA's star system, our pitch has undergone a series of tests that examine quality and performance based on a 2-Star system.
Recommended 2-Star fields may be used for FIFA Final Round Competitions as well as for UEFA Europa League and Champions League matches.
Belfast Indoor Football has the 2-Star FIFA recommended pitch.
3G Footware Recommendations
• Moulded Circular Multi-stud Boots
• Boots with moulded circular multi-studs are the recommended footware for competitive training and matches on all 3G surfaces
• Astro or 3G training shoes with a dimpled sole are also recommended
• All footwear must be ‘spotlessly’ clean before entering pitch area. A build of dirt, topsoil, clay or grass will cause a build up of contamination and long term maintenance problems.
Training shoe with a completely flat sole are not preferred but can be used in emergencies. A completely flat trainer will cause the artificial grass to flatten – this is a major issue with a 3G grass mat. A flat trainer also does not provide sufficient grip for the player on a 3G surface, particularly when it is wet – similar to grass.
Boots with plastic blades can be used. However tests have shown that players have found some restrictions in rotational movements when wearing plastic blades on 3G surfaces. As a result these types of boots are NOT recommended for use on 3G.
Footware not approved for use on 3G
• Boots with Metal Studs or Metal Blades Football boot studs or blades must not be metal.
Metal studs or metal blades will damage the 3G surface.